As per request to update my blog. Guess people here get bore seeing my "金三顺" piceys. But I dont! Lol. It's always remind me how sweet their & wish mine was like that too. But Joey made it, dont worry. As I gona change a new blog add because I dont want those people whom I dislike read my blog. I'm not a selfish & ignorance people but really there's those live people who like to "kay poh" other people life when it's none of their business. Erm... hope people pardon me. U know I love who & hate who. I know this is public web but how should I put it. No matter how you change, those people would find a way to view your blog. That's it.
It's true!!! I even got a feedback by an email somewhere last year by an idiotic tutor that I'm insulting his profession which it's real. It's my attitude & how should I express it is my problem, Why should I care your feeling? At the most, you dont read it! And WHY in the first place & HOW u get my address? Till today, it's still a ridiculous mystery. A polytechnic tutor sneaks into a student blog. Oh that's before this blog add. I've change it. If not god knows, I'll be in jail repenting now. But it didnt happen because I live my own life. Something ridiculous also happen in my ex-company while using my blog as part of the reason to QUIT. Don't you see I'm so proud of my blog(NO!! It's not okay.)
Just know how to cover yourself while continue to express myself while denying the truth that actually it's YOU I'm talking about.
After watching my crazy "Samsoon", Adeline decided to borrow me "A Millionaires First Love" movie starring Hyun Bin. Although "Sam Shik(Hyun Bin)" is my fav. in 金三顺, but the style he appear in other productions doesnt seems to make me gave so much attention. So......it's the producer matter! While I'm switching on to another Korean long show "My Bride is 18 years" I didnt seems to be so engross by the "Da Shu(Lee Dong Jian)" Cos he's really looking like an uncle. But some angle did inconjunction with Daniel Chan! Hahh... I still dont like to watch so much as Samsoon. I using my back to watch TV now....... (_)(_) ass too!
And it's 11:10pm now. Usually it's phone talk with Joey @ this prime time. Guess he is gaming now after replacing a new CD-ROM & totally forget about me. He gona nag me if he see this but I like. He must have a satisfying dinner with love as it's was cook by grandma but not me. So he asked me to learn the secret recipe of this "Veggie Rice". Thanks grandma. It's superb delicious.
I'm getting excited as it left 29days to Krabi. But Thailand just had some strike or what shit & Hat Yai just kana BOMB. It all happened in Thailand. So it made both of us a little scare off. Hope everything is alright & go as our plan since many months ago. Joey promise to get me a romantic night on 22 Oct, which is my birthday at the Sandy beach in Krabi. Hehe! Cant wait to see the Crystal clear water & lying on the soft sand stretching my legs, drinking a martini with him.
It's 11:19pm, I initiate to send Joey a nudge as I know he will never bother me because he might think
1) Im watching VCD
2)Im playing Diner Dash 2
3)......is He play his own game (I knew it!)....
4)No need say, because tmr he no need to go sch so he can extend his usual sleeping time.
5)So..........he replied me as follows:
*+*♥ĴőePü®pü®î¢ìõµs*+* says:
dear
*+*♥ĴőePü®pü®î¢ìõµs*+* says:
sorry
*+*♥ĴőePü®pü®î¢ìõµs*+* says:
i haven bath
*+*♥ĴőePü®pü®î¢ìõµs*+* says:
lol i go now bath ok?
*+*Pü®pü®î¢ìõµs♥Ĵőe☆•:*´¨`*:•. says:
!!!! --> Reach home 3 hrs le still haven bath!!!yeeee..............
*+*♥ĴőePü®pü®î¢ìõµs*+* says:
sorry i go now
*+*♥ĴőePü®pü®î¢ìõµs*+* says:
eheh
*+*♥ĴőePü®pü®î¢ìõµs*+* says:
dear
*+*♥ĴőePü®pü®î¢ìõµs*+* says:
i ready le--> he needs only 10 seconds to bath!
Okay, I've finished my mumbling! Time to set up my bed nicely & talk on phone with Joey! Goodnite everyone.
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment