Morning had come & it's the first Saturday I need not work!!! Congrats to the confirmation & pay rise after the 3 months of long probation! Still i have to do others work. Waking up by grandma at 0730hrs--Time to go work! Nononono....Time to go joe's house to do housework. HaH! Erm... Im a full-time worker from Mon-Sun. No off day! Mon-Fri will be at real work, Sat would be at bf house, Sun would be my house. But I'm doing everything happily! Dont mistaken~
Had my Mac breakfast early in the morning to store my energy... Dilly-dally starting housework late morning. Joe's had plenty & plenty of clothes ....ALL I BUY WAN MAH! heeex.... I mean before I know him, his big wardrobe is abt 10 clothes & hanging in the air. Now...is a homely & sweet wardrobe with all his polo-tees iron nice nice, going-out tees seems neat, boxers are the best! HaH! I love to make all his things in the room neat. Starting with washing clothes... the rest of the day is ironing clothes. It's all taken up 6hrs to do! WAHHhhhh.... Must adore me more okay dear =B End of the day, he will appreciate & Im a happy-girl!![]()
Till evening, time to go over Dover to celebrate my lil cousin's 10th birthday. Went to the neighbourhood & got a big yummy-choc cake! Swee Heng Confectionary seems like a wulu cake shop but as recommend by dear.
I say..."Never hear before one leh"
He says..."U don’t know meh? Very famous want, got many branch!"
I say..."HUH??...sweEEe heng ar "
He says..."Coz their lousy name, not like BREAD can TALK or Loti Boy"
Yeah.... Thanks for bringing me to find the 1kg cake, they love it! It's very soft inside & special is the whipped-cream; they made it by chocolate fudge & dipped with strawberry...Like fondues! Anyway, Hardy's is only 10yrs.
He's so excited & shy infront of everyone. And force me to play web games like "Bomberman". Insist playing 2 players... He even teaches me the rules but ended up keep kana bomb! He's a genious! U know the 10 yr old kid nowadays had supernatural power already?
After having dinner, young people like me!!... Had usual weekend activities. Old people started to say "Aiyo, so late still go out!! Better be home early!" My cousins & I just run away soon. Lucky dear is here with me bringing grandma home first. She started to give me black face but I still runaway. How naughty I am. We head to The Cathay to catch the super, ultimate, extremely gross movie "SEE NO EVIL" with dear & LK. Dear really grab me hard! Haah! Dear->nxt time watch again with me okay"Hehe.. Ya the show is damn disgusting, like comparing to "THE HOUSE OF WAX". It's about KANE loves digging people eyes. GROSSED! Better watch it if u dare!!!!
Sunday is boring day. A day without my love, A day spent with grandma, A day doing housework, A day worrying about tmr work. A suck day. Still, Happy Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment