I always had to visit this to know many updates yet, not feeling of not being the winner sucks.
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/forum54.html
U have to go so many round of interviews. Even if you get in the first, doesnt mean you will get into the last. Your fate of life comes in & luck is swaying if you pray hard to God. He might not help too. That depends solely on yourself too.
No matter how hard I tried, it doesnt fulfils my dreams. If I became an air stewardess one day...it's god-gift. A double bonus, the first one includes joey =) Even I dont become one, it's ok. Who dont live with dreams?
I'm half-elated that @ least I studied my favourite Tourism course, did Abacus courses, tried working in Travel Agency, gone for a star cruise inspection, learnt Ticketing, seems like I've travel. But never. Now i see myself accumulating my experiences & gaining 1 step further. Give me more time & let the dreams might make it big! Even I know this industry no great prospect, but it's my snobbish interest! Let's aim the IR in 2009! I might open a travel agency, might become air-stewardess already lah, might become GM of the IR, might become the owner of the entertainment world in my country...........DREAMS.................Hah!

But let's await 2 more years. I will make it on TIME!!! =B
No comments:
Post a Comment