July 16, 2006

Unwell

I was food poison before...........
The last 2 days.


Thursday, dinner time @ my bf house. “Ta bao” Golden Shoe XXXXX wan tan mee, went NTUC bought drinks & chips. After having wan tan mee… digest for awhile, had chips while watching channel8 9pm show.

Stomach is grinding on the way home…feeling very weird. ETA home about 12plus. Whole body became weak. Thought of eating the “lai ang” pills for controlling stomach pain will be ok after I sleep.

Check Time: 0200 HRS in the morning.

I can’t sleep & woke up due to the intensive throbbing in my stomach. Went to toilet & squat…waiting for something to come out from my mouth.
Yes…its disgusting vomit of wan tan mee, char siew, wan ton, veggie, potatoe chips… made up of orangy colour. Hahahaaa...burps!

At the time of vomit, I thought of many disgusting things to force myself to throw up! Yucks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Force vomit: Many times.
Total vomit: 3 times.

After the “nauseating” process, put many medication oil over the stomach & went back to sleep. Thought feeling the heat over it quite ok ……

Check Time: 0600 HRS in the morning.

The pain is unbearable…. Ignore & wait till 0730 hrs to wake up & go to work.
I bath & preparing to go out….But cannot make it. I dress up & keep falling onto the bed.
I felt like jelly.

SMS boss said I’ll be there late. But sleep & sleep & sleep & sleep….till 1200HRS. I told boss I cannot make it already laH. DAMN PAIN!!
1400HRS went to the clinic. Stupid doctor gave me all the stomach pain, diarrhea, stomach gas & vomit pills. Seems not really curable. I was on UNPAID LEAVE =(

Check Time: 1730 HRS in the evening.


Feeling slightly better. Meeting my bf for friday movie “PIRATES!!!” Here we come!
The show rating 4/5. The rest 1/5 is when I’m dozing due to weakness & turning to gastric pain. But the movie still very nice. Better den Superman! OOPS.


Nackvision.com web graphics codes
DEAR ALL...

Stomach pain is really irritating. Doctor say nothing only stomach upset...I still suspect is the "wan tan mee" And these days, my digesting system is not working. I havent shit for many days. I felt bloated.
Please take care everyone!


Nackvision.com web graphics codes

No comments: