May 01, 2006

Labour Day

What a nice Labour Day! It's PH!!!!! It's OFF DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I HAVE MORE PH ON MONDAYS so that I'd have MONDAY PURPLE instead of MONDAY BLUES?

Maybe elections welfare can consider such a nice opinion -> having a fixed Monday as the public holiday~!~

Im tired after 10pm daily. BUT today is exception. It's 2:44am & Im here blogging just b'cos tmr is my off day, thinking saturday is a PH cos of elections & 14 MAY is Vesak Day(1 week work 4 days only) plus PROGRESS PACKAGE had a value-added to the lil happiness here........

What a decades that I havent met up with 1517 & COT....feeling the same as last time we used to be. Talking nonsense...having the regular dinner & stuff...stationing @ a place thinking where to go again! AGAIN!! Ya again, that's the usual us again....hah!

Today suppose to be my shopping day for my working clothes..but ended up is XX & XH shopping queens. I only got myself a pair of slippers & a skirt. Called a disappointment..

I met finally Sammie on the streets today. So happy to see her again. She still look the same after abt 8 mths I didnt get to see her!!! She told me about the SIA recruitment. Hope we can meet up on the airplane someday. Hehe........ but hardly possible i know.

Im sorry to my dear that these days we really SHOUT OUT alot. I think it's time to change our temper before it goes worst! BUT we are always noisy on the outside but loving on the inside. Till the end, it's not u ended up saying SORRY, it's how we mange to solve our problems & added some sweetness in this relationship. I hope bad things would never come interrupt our life. SHOOOO!!!

Alright.... im sudden hibernating....time to go to bed...im noisy turning into silence!

Have a great Labour Day!

No comments: