May 29, 2006

Happy Monday With Love

Good Day everyone! Monday came again. Wow it's been days so cold in my blog.
Came Wednesday which is eating "ba chang" day. YeppY my favourite type is the "ba chang" got ba inside! Hah! And must be brown enough but not so salty. And another one is like pork floss abit salty & sweet inside is best! Yum Yum... Can I have one now?

HERE U GO!



3 more days to pay day, GSS is on, seems like because too crowded & I want to spend money also no chance! Hah! Have to visit the lonesome shops! OoOps! YeHyeee.... But still last for 8 weeks, can shop shop shop!

I just catched a movie "SHE'S THE MAN" by Amanda Bynes.

By the movie title, it's easy to know the content. Yep, a great comedy & the professional actress can really act very well. Can be both handsome & pretty & funny at the same time! Plus the dudes are perfect eye-catching! Sure dear loves the show too~ Esp. with me. Hahah! I think that's what movie industry should consider for us. I've got high expectations for a nice movie...especially chinese movies dont really interest me but still have exceptions and also depending on how i appreciate it. Ya'..........
Nevertheless, We loves movies (as in me & joe)!!!

There's goes my weekend! Just a blink of my small eyes ^_*


--,-(<@ A rose for Jakarta 6.3 Earthquake victims

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/060530/1/416p6.html
.
.
.
.
.
.
SILENCE FOR 1 MIN IN YOUR HEART
.
.
.
.
.
IT ENDED.

No comments: