April 11, 2006

"Tai-Tai" Days

Cant get rid of these "tai-tai" days!!! What should I do?! Continue to work hard for jobs hunting. Go a few rounds of interviews .. ... .. Sian of this life already. Every morning when i woke up feel just so tired even without working, it's a hell of days for me. Seems like I got so many things to do, in fact it's nothing. Seems like no cash flows again, cant do anything, Im not a Happy Girl.



I wana faster get my job & make some money for myself to spent!!! I dont wana live like this.... It's madness, craziness, sickness....... GOD, PLS MAKE ME MORE HAPPY AGAIN CAN?!


Weekly Reviews:

3/4 - Swedish Meatballs+craneberry sauce! Go taste it @ IKEA!

6/4 - We've got New SCV set! Thanks Dear But can put @ my house anot???!!! Hehe. I llove watching HKG series & Taiwan entertainment channels!! =)

7/4 - I did Rebonding(thanks jy for accompany me the past 5 hrs-must be the handsome hairdresser right!! hahaha). Wow!!! My hair is longer but damn it! it's ugly! Yeeekkkss. I hate my hair more now.

Meet up with Jeanette & Karen on the same day. The funniest-of-the-day is Jeanette can lost her way @ Marina Square! Lolx... "U not Singaporean meh"??? *okok i keep quiet!!*

We left our footsteps @ HK Cafe(my fav) again.

8/4 - Little dog had became "botak" again.

9/4 - Grandma had a confusion with Aunt Marina (that's what happens when u gossip! WHY the true story always become another story...) See Below-Not so clear, Sorry! But Pls appreciate

(My personal artpiece-Drawn during Secondary days-[Time to show it Real])

Shopping day with my bf @ town. "Hi to Peimin & Sara on the streets"


Movies watched this week:
  1. French "B13 District" ACTION---Rating: 3.5/5
  2. Korean "The Art of Seduction" @ The Cathay (latest cineplex!) COMEDY/ROMANCE---Rating: 4/5
  3. Korean "Typhoon" ACTION---Rating: 2.5/5


Specially to Ruiling(Your favourite Lilo+Stitch laH)______________________.............

++HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ON 11/4/06++ May all your beautiful wishes came true*+*

No comments: