LIBRA on the Day of ValentinesDaily Love for February 14, 2006
Provided by Astrology.com
Daily Singles:Arguments and conflicts are forcing you to keep your distance from someone right now, but time will soothe things. Be patient. Soon you'll have no grudges left to hold. Peace and contentment are coming your way.

My updated entry....
Common question asked: "How do U spent yr Valentines?"
Ans: "Working till 9.30pm ley... no special programmes lah"
Common question asked: "Want to join us for chillin or something?"
Ans: "Err...dont wan lah, not free"
Common question asked once again: "Wah...... must be a date lah, say leh say leh, go out with who???"
Yea....stop pestering me, Valentines is over & I officially spent only 3 hrs for the awaiting 365 yearly Valentines!!! Lastly, I would sincerely like to thanks those who sent me the love gifts from heaven... Heaven just lies in U! Those who doesnt want to be disclosed(u know u who la). Although U dont believe my reactions is merely just what u see, BUT deep in my heart, I really appreciates. Nothing is more better than the your efforts spent! Everything i received is sweet enough cos' its the thoughts that counts.
P/S: Those trying to figures out now & asking yourselves "WHO? WHO AH? WHO IS THE PERSON AH???????" .....Can forget it. Don't think of asking me or any of COT or what shit, cos' U will never know loH!!! **Dont try even*Beg also no use!**
I hope I can be so blissed everyday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment