Having dry, irritated & itchy throat @ the starts of the week really worried me that I cant have all my CNY goodies food!!!! So went for HUAN CLINIC(free provided by Farmosa) to got my antidote. Yes, I got a Antiseptic Mouthwash, A preventive Fever tablets plus my Sucky tablets for throat. I jus placed the box of sucky tablets on the desk & its finished so fast. OMG! Did I overdose? (Actually my other colleagues ate them up! All kana pre-CNY sickness!!!) HaHaa.. I muz conquer this sickening illness in order to have a pleasure moment for CNY's foods!!!!
Past week.......
On Sunday, my real intention was to have my CNY shopping with Xiuhui & PohSuan, but ended up watching Memoirs of Geisha-The 3 beauties & the lil girl in the show had really caught my eyes stamped on them! I also had my first virgin hunger to Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. Damn it was YummylicioussSSss!!!! A delight moment with Xh. Hahaha....
On Monday, my real intention was again to have my CNY shopping with Ruiling & Karen, but ended up with Jeanette, Sun Sun & Yenfeng to have the Unexpected dinner @ Mos Burger, Crazy moments inside the Neoprints machine, Mad hunger in N.Y.D.C @ HMV.
We made loud noise inside the bus to town, we had our funny conversations while having dinner... Guess What?? We thought the food is for us upon seeing the waitress walking towards us, as she made a turn & place the food on the other table, we den realised how hungry we been spotted for the embarrassment(duH~Not for US larrr)..we burst into laughters, LoL!!!
===---Something outrageous happened after our entertaining dinner -> we walked past an accessories shop outside Hello store-> spotted an unattended NOKIA 7270 among the bracelets -> The 6 of us had gone into luck -> kept the HP amusingly -> decided to sell it to one of the Chinatown HP shop -> Split the money -> The end. (Hey I earned 40 bucks out of the blue=my bonus for the CNY!!!) ---===
Later on we went to hunt for all the watch shops @ HMV for Yenfeng's birthday present. After hrs of decisions, we finally bought it:
THE FOSSIL WATCH & THE NOTICEBLE PRICE--HeHez(Happy Birthday to YenFeng on 2/2)
And our days ended with the unforgettable laughters................

☆..•°☆THE MOMENTS IS ON•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ


The most pleasant-looking of them.

Crazy in Chills-This was a great shot!





No comments:
Post a Comment