January 10, 2006

Jiayi Birthday


HAPPY SWEET 20!!!

The Chocolicious Cake, Very Nicey!!

Wish U Happiness & Pretty Ahead~!~
Quick!, I hunger for that Chocolates thingy
Remember 2 years back, I always thought of the expression that Jiayi proudly told me "18 years old A Lady Flower" But now, its into twenties! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE =)
Had our celebration at BREEKS in taka... lil portion of food but nice dinner though. As usual, the guys & the girls always different topics... But now I left out laH....left out to school topics! Im aint a SCHOOLGIRL NO MORE!!! SO? Im proud of it!
After much decisions, we decided our La-Kopi session @ Cineleisure Friends Cafe. So Nice place with beautiful songs.....Real nice to listen--coz every one resemblance me. Well.... Sort of like talking BGR whole night, something interesting to explore about!!
it's too complicated for guys to know.

ANOTHER MEMORIES KEPT! --06/01/06

No comments: