January 19, 2006

Goodbye my lover; Goodbye my friend

Had u heard before James Blunt-Goodbye my lover? A new song I heard these days... Its very meaningful, maybe it completely suits my mood now. If U've not, try to listen to it yrselve alone. His voice is so clear tt it add on to make his lyrics so understandable.

LYRICS: http://www.jamesblunt.com/songs/goodbye.html

Sunday
Last week, Gio's back! Though I not so so close to him but maybe things had happened & I really hope Life's would be better for everyone after one crisis had been over! Yes, it's True!! There's hope everywhere & u need not look back for what U had missed! There's more in your life that this word "R.e.g.r.e.t" is never seen. I wished him the best, though many things u cant control, but U had done your best with everyone seeing it.

Oh ya, Thanks Gio alot for tt nicey "Gucci" watch far from Vietnam. I dont care it's non-authentic @ all...coz it fits me so well!! hahaaha..... I got it on Sunday. And one thing is he even cut the length of the watch for me but its still too big! Too bad. But can consider him to be lil thoughtful for that! We went to party world on the same day & heard interesting stories about Viet. Nice conversationss...haha But though we seems like happy together with xh,wy,sk,me & gio.. Sigh* It seems I saw tears in the laughters. Well, times will heal okay!!

Last Wednesday
A Rainy week I remembered... but not forgetting to end our day with our rewards:

WELCOME TO PASTAMANIA

Try this! The Chocolatey Banana Pizza-It melts your cravings

Karen trying to PoKe my nose isit!!!

Cant stand their nonsense BUT i LIKE!


Tuesday
Its crazy. Finally, Karen, Ruiling & Me got the same shift on that day. Always excited about it coz its just a good feeling we can be together yea'! After work, its my super good suggestion again...Cos...IT'S TUESDAY! How can I missed it? Sorry gonna made u girls fat again! >.<


Here it is:

Hear it Calling Me... Hee...

We Are Ready!!......*dr00ls*


Here We Are.....The Yummy Queens!

Our Choices.....NOW U SEE IT?

Rated the Best Food on Earth

Indulgement............

Almost done!!!(grabbed from rl's blog) hehe

I'm in love with Tuesday.

No comments: