C.S. Lewis' timeless adventure THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE follows the exploits of the four Pevensie siblings - Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter - in World War II England who enter the world of Narnia through a magical wardrobe while playing a game of 'hide-and-seek' in the rural country home of an elderly professor.Once there, the children discover a charming, peaceful land inhabited by talking beasts, dwarfs, fauns, centaurs and giants that has become a world cursed to eternal winter by the evil White Witch, Jadis. Under the guidance of a noble and mystical ruler, the lion Aslan, the children fight to overcome the White Witch's powerful hold over Narnia in a spectacular, climactic battle that will free Narnia from Jadis' icy spell forever.
Comments: I've watched it! Though I would rate King Kong better than Narnia, but its a wonderful fantasy that worth the $9.50!!!
I have received total of 7 gifts during Xmas:
Special Thanks to..........
1.Qinglong - for the sweet thoughts(haha!)
2.EstherTan - for allowing me to receive your biggest X'mas gift during the exchanging session (I saved the world!)
3. Aunt - for the nice watch & earrings & a top
4. Weiming - for the handmade xmas card (really very thoughful lor)
5. Poh Suan - ??? (present yet to be received! TBA)
6. Song Koy - ??? (same as Poh Suan situation; Xiuhui, faster pass me leh...keke)
7. Lastly, to Glen for accompany - for this special moment for the last 4 years =)
I spent my X'mas unexpectedly @ Ministry of Sound! A new happening club` If not for Xmas tt got the festive feeling, i wouldnt been there. Coz i heard its a very damn nice well-furnished & decorated place! So mustnt be mountain tortise, die die have to visit lah.
YES! its real cool place to hang out with~Big, cosy, stunning, BEST~
Comments: I've watched it! Though I would rate King Kong better than Narnia, but its a wonderful fantasy that worth the $9.50!!!
I have received total of 7 gifts during Xmas:
Special Thanks to..........
1.Qinglong - for the sweet thoughts(haha!)
2.EstherTan - for allowing me to receive your biggest X'mas gift during the exchanging session (I saved the world!)
3. Aunt - for the nice watch & earrings & a top
4. Weiming - for the handmade xmas card (really very thoughful lor)
5. Poh Suan - ??? (present yet to be received! TBA)
6. Song Koy - ??? (same as Poh Suan situation; Xiuhui, faster pass me leh...keke)
7. Lastly, to Glen for accompany - for this special moment for the last 4 years =)
I spent my X'mas unexpectedly @ Ministry of Sound! A new happening club` If not for Xmas tt got the festive feeling, i wouldnt been there. Coz i heard its a very damn nice well-furnished & decorated place! So mustnt be mountain tortise, die die have to visit lah.
YES! its real cool place to hang out with~Big, cosy, stunning, BEST~
The flash so nice

The special feelings

What's going on? small kingdom Vs. big kingdom

The mystery of the REAL $5 Notes found...
Its going to be end of 2005. Waving to say Goodbye*
Hopefully 2006 is a good start cos......I've consecutively have 3 OFF days(shiok!*) till back at work on 4th Jan! Hurray~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment