Half the week had gone & i've been working almost everyday except today. Although tired but not as sick as studying. Because there's $money$ i love money coz im born poor!!! if i got money, i turned myself rich! Not a materialistic woman, but its a goal in my life. Yes, that's the only urge to work!
So fast already 50th months! cant imagine the figures is like im 50 yrs old already in a relationship! But can't help it!! What a miracle 'US' who built this love so strong...hehe... cant admit even he went to ns, those smses he sent is even more sweet den ever. Time is really a test to let both of us to think more into this r'ship. If really everyday can see each other, i think there's nothing for us to be longed about! Although the time we r together like any normal couple; watch movie, eat good food, holding hands & walking down the streets. BUT still, now is even better den last time. We treasure each other more. I guess that's the way it should go & not a greedy kind of love that u will expect to turn out well in a long term relationship "the longer u go, the more sian". Thanks i found him. Hope its really what i think. I dont want any more "falling out in love" news that happened in my life. Like some of my friends will turn mad or stone man(u know it's u) after that. I cant imagine what will happen to me. I think i will be more peaceful in love. I trust myself.
I will be meeting up with my darlings this afternoon! Quite excited~ haha.....miss dem' And i got alot of stuff to shop. Will be officially starting my 6mths work at quite a unique office timing 10am-7pm. As my friends said i no need to "squeeze bus" with the rest of the people knocking off for work. Feels glad(sounds consolling) Any people want to travel to M'sia or Thailand can look for me, BUT no guarantee discount! hahaa...but sure will be a nice itinerary!
Tip of the day:
When u hear any reasons to explain, says BULLSHIT!(must sounds ang-mo slang)
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment