I cant denied im busy & going out of the world. I've been busy in my school work. Finally done tt idiotic DPM presentation & a confusing WISP role play yet a good grade! Thanks to Fadilla & KY!
1 month later will be my exams. I'm stress up! Guess im gona cry by myself if Glen's not around.
I got into Travel Agency for my IAP which is out of my choice! CRAP! Andy Oh says "Travel Agent is actually vey good." --Believe it OR not?
I watched Superstars this week, I knew i supported Derrick & XinHui. Do call & support k but i haven't made any vote yet. (wrinkles up!)
I got a green spag top from XiaoXian, a bronze belt & my fav...almond biscuit from Shiwan imported from HK. I love the stuff. Its just too yummy-delicious.....
Glen's 21st birthday is approaching, anyone can contribute any ideas that could melt him up??? If u give me an idea, your confirm reward will be a cuddle can?!!! Don't hide uh......
No comments:
Post a Comment