IM SO LAZY!!! i've planned my schedule to study for exams since starting of Aug. But i've been behind time & i duno what's got into me. My mind is like stuck & cant work. Too many other little things to do. I really afraid i'll fail.... the modules are although nice to study BUT too heavy!!! Somemore my IS is the most damn thing on earth this semester. DPM portfolio is due this Thurs & my partner like dont care anything! Just all throw to me.... soO sickening La! I scare fail den cannot go attachment <-my biggest worry lah. Hate myself to be like that....always sit there & wasting time doing other stuff & knowing the final exams is here. Somemore i skip lectures like nobody cares for me. Nobody write notes for me. Tutorial nobody lend me copy liao...SAD! (BUT that's not the way i passed during my times in ngeeann ok?) I really hope to be one USEFUL person with full of intelligence cells!!! SOB SOB.
Tips for the week: GOSH! i cant imagine i've score 80 marks for my common test! *feels proud* I wanna thank sonny phua...ngee ann...TB54...for giving me this chance to show i'm so smart once in awhile too!
5 years ago
1 comment:
Studio One provides content for CBS sites
As networks continue to provide more streaming content online, video content provider Studio One has teamed up with Viacom to provide shows for seventeen local CBS Web sites.
Data Recovery Atlanta
Post a Comment