Happy Birthday Candy! I went to celebrate her birthday today. We kept it simple.
It was indeed some tiring days to complete my sch task! Thanks to erm.... someone that causes me! Ya, it's him for no contribution. Anyway it's consider the last week of all lectures for this semester. I went to IB lect for the 3rd time today. Think i still prefer to go big lectures!! I can see many of my friends. At least it's better den Tourism mini lect =/
After lecture, i was like a dead body. I slept in the long journey bus lar. I hate to take tt slow coach bus 61. I reached chinatown point @ 6pm. We had Swensens & our family chats! Altough the feeling is plain but warmth. Following ktv @ tea house. Long time no singing session...well... think my aunt said going to singing class to train upgrade my "sweet & beautiful"voice it's true!(lalalala) I wana be SUPERSTAR!!! ......Please support me. BULLSHIT! I'm kidding. but my cousin already promise to made the "KAILING" banner for me. (-.-)"
Haha. I love aunt. She treats us exceedingly good & she's always look young at heart. She's a big spending spree & at the same time, i felt very pai seh la. She always buying something for me. Today, i've got a bracelet from her. She say she feel like buying something for me really gave me a little touch. But sometimes when she's really not in her mood, i dont like. Whatever it doesnt matter, i know she loves me alot in her heart. I always had a "repay" feeling whenever i sees her -> *Moody appears* It's a secret.
Whatever... i found out my biao jie really can be the queen of singing. What SHIT song also know how to sing, regardless of old,new, eng, chinese....wadeva....*claps* Aunt praises her non-stop! It's okay. I had no grudges to anybody at all, i swear.
When i got home, I received a letter about IAP!!!!! 6 months...6 months in Chinatown? Really is travel agency. Thought Kenneth Tham said: " my choosen travel agencies will be those best & not those lousy ones in Chinatown. SA Tours(damn good)...Insight Vacation(europe no.1 agency).." FARMOSA? What's that? bookings to MALAYSIA???! Huh. (What a FREAKING BORED workplace. Starts thinking where can i have my lunch there? Am i going to be tortured by the aunties?Sad OR Happy?I'll tell u real soon!) The only thing that made me happy -> I've got direct bus 851!! crap
Tomorrow is Sat, time to meet dearie again! Yippy~
Finally I've wait for this moment.... YES!!, on my bed, can sleep till i shiok [long time never had a good sleep] BED, Here I Come!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment