April 29, 2005

Hate LOVE

So Tiring after working. seems like my body is getting weaker & weaker already. Hate to work there but love to have friends around. What to do... Thought of glen, so in love with him although many stupid mistakes happened. Jus put down the phone. He mentioned to me tt he want go Thailand to find his 2 Thailand girl friends with a grp of classmates i supposed. This had acknowledge from the day we came back from HK. Well, i know his eager that wanted to have as many fun before his NS. BUT NS is just like end of the world to him. Just now he told me that he going with just a guy friend. Then i was kind of sian liao. Coz impossible for 2 guys to go Holiday. That time he ownself admit in HK tt 2 guys go holiday sure like gay we saw want, NOW himself is laH! Esp when he tell me go find tt 2 thai girls. I was like HUH??!!..Den u go lor, dun bother abt me. Jus so jerk feeling again. Though i not restricting him. I told him legs is his,hands is his, passport also his. I cant stop all the things rite! I was fuming up la..i know is for nothing. BUT for a normal couple..what kind of request to me is that? Fun until muz go Thailand for the girls. F**K sia... Aiya tell me what to do? Ditch him is impossible..Say i stupid i also accept.. I really wan my MR Right or meet GOD now to tell me what to do...

I Know We Are So That Incompatible

No comments: